Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another CT Weekend

so trueweheartit.com
i think this invitation set is precious-especially with the little ticket...my mom, man and I have gone through a lot of hard work to personalize every detail of the wedding, especially the invitations-I'm so proud of them :)

This week has gotten ahead of me and I can't believe I am off on another weekend adventure home to CT-after a wonderful Long Island wedding this past weekend.

I still need to post pictures from Allie and Allen's wedding but I haven't had a chance yet, as I've been doing final invitation prep this week and had a dinner with a friend whose moving to Boston at the end of the month--busy busy...I must say I am SUPERRRRR thrilled that the invitations will be sent out on Monday so I am so excited for this next step in the wedding planning process, double yay :)

Friday:
-physical therapy for my achy back
-wedding band update appointment
-marriage license
-wine tasting/rehearsal dinner menu finalizing

Saturday:
-mani..i'm thinking red!
-run by the water
-bridal shower at my cousin's home
-hanging out with the parents and fiance/showing him gifts I received from the last shower [i know this sounds funny but between splitting our time between each others parents' homes and racing around to appointments we ran out of time to do this last time we were in town]
-5pm mass

Sunday:
-picking up some food at one of my fav spots
-church appointment
-appointment with the church music organizer

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress, thanks for the link! It actually look a lot like one of the Monique Lhuillier dresses, we are considering! xoxo KAG

    ReplyDelete