Monday, July 12, 2010

Mother Daughter Love Inspiration

people.com
I came across this photo today in my daily people.com catch up and had to post about it! I think Halle Berry seems like a loving and attentive mother and I love her park play dates and adventures she shares in with her daughter, Nahla. I think its important to let your children partake in different experiences and have them exposed to the large world that surrounds them. Nahla is going to be the most beautiful woman when she grows up-wow, those almond eyes and her stunning features..

My mom just celebrated her birthday this weekend and this picture made me think of how I use to hang all over her as a little girl and ask her "why" about everything and ms. chatterbox (me) could never stop asking a million questions about everything, nor could I sit still and was deemed in kindergarten, the "wiggle worm" ha...I love and appreciate childhood innocence :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment