Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweet about Me

As everyone knows I am a big fan of Whitney Port's and enjoyed reading about things people might not know about her-I have to say, the fact that she has never eaten pasta is quite weird, hmm, NeverrR?!

I wanted to write about a few things you might not know about me, they are:
-I've wanted to be an interior decorator
-I have a lot of trouble letting go of the past
-I hate ginger
-When I care about someone, whether its family or friends-I give them all of my
-I'm very claustrophobic
-I use to dislike my name when I was younger and found it too simple and plain but now I love it and find it ohh so fitting :)
-I've never had a dog or pet besides a few goldfish and my turtle, Spot...[they didn't really count, haha]
-I've always wanted a sister to share clothes with and be able to have deep convos with
-Have always wanted to have a wonderful singing voice
-I love when people play with my hair-and feel like I should try a scalp massage
-I'd love to open my own shop-like Taken for Granite (my fav store in Stony Creek CT) and fill it with rare knick knacks and antiquey things... or have a business with my mans-featuring gourment foods and products
-I want a big family...with say 4 kiddos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment