Thursday, July 29, 2010

Planning-Event Planning, Wedding Planning...

my planner has become my bff and I can not leave home without it now!
time sure does flyYyyyyY

Between my job as an Event Planner at a Graduate Student Program at Georgetown University and my job as a wedding planner for my upcoming September 18th wedding in CT--I've been thinking of how my life has gone into over drive in the planning mode.

I love all of the details-even the itsy bitsy ones, the preciseness, the colors, the many many wedding themes that people come up with, the correspondence with different vendors and venues but wow it sure takes a lot to get everything done. It has been a real blast and privilege to have such an active role in the planning of my wedding and it just shows me that I am able to multi-task and balance that activity with my job, which is obviously a good thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment