Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nantucket Mini-Moon

Right now I'm working on figuring out where we will stay........been checking out the Periwinkle Inn, the Union Street Inn....

Excited to have my man share in my childhood memories and rent a jeep to take out to Great Point!

this kitchen has no significance to me but I find it airy and could imagine what it would be like to wake up in Nantucket every morning here...

I spent many summers with my family and nanny (whose a wonderful family friend and will be flying in with her hubby from London for the wedding :):) ) in Nantucket and remember the tall grass, playing games on the sand, enjoying the view and one time even losing my beloved tunafish sandwich to a seagull...i'll have to post pictures from when I was a little one

Something Natural-sounds like the locals have cherished this sandwich/salad spot for some time now!

The Gallery-not only did she mention the sunset and beach side table but KAG also did some celebrity sighting, sounds like my kind of thing :)

I've enjoyed reading KAG's posts about her time in Nantucket because my man and I are planning on taking a short honeymoon after our September 18th wedding to Nantucket and then going on a "real" honeymoon to Greece after he's done with school in December. At first I was thinking it won't be the same to do something small and then go on the real honeymoon later but now I'm thinking we'll have two honeymoons and it will be double the fun with my new husband (so weird to say that?!! but so nice)

1 comment:

  1. yay, you will have so much fun on ACK! Let me know if I can answer any questions about the island for you! xoxo KAG

    ReplyDelete