Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hair--A New Look for Me?!

she is such a beauty, love her new hair cut
maybe a little too light for me but its a nice in between... more blonde for me and a lighter shade of brown... with a nice glow to it--mandy always looks amazing though and has impeccable skin. i bumped into her a few years back at the Super Saturday charity shopping event in the Hamptons and I was blown away but how perfect she looked, yes I did say perfect..and flawless :)

Olivia Palermo-this look might be too dark for me but I think she looks absolutely gorgeous...love her look

I've been highlighting my hair since I was about 15 years old-I use to do the ole lemon juice trick and then roast in the sun for a few hours to try to get "natural" blondeness and when that wasn't good enough I then resorted to going to the salon and getting a partial highlight on top to get that beachy girl look :) Over the years I've laid on the blonde thicker and thicker and even went really bleach blonde not too long ago. Now I'm trying to get a more blended look, where I am still highlighting but want it to look more natural and not as fake Barbie doll anymore..

Anyway, I was thinking after the wedding it would be nice to return to my natural, pre-chemical treated hair which is "dirty blonde." But I am really liking darker shades now and love some of these darker looks...I think it's so pretty-- the brown hair color with some caramel highlights subtley tucked in. I think a bob look with maybe a swept to the side part might be in order as well..hehe...

What do you think? What would work well for me.....
my coworker, Lauren, just told me to try a hair style program so I found one: here and will let you know the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment