Saturday, July 10, 2010

to the birthday girl!


Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother!!

I am so lucky to have you and appreciate all that you do for me, especially in the past six months as you've helped me create the wedding of my dreams with all of your help and creative touches. We've truly bonded and I've had such a fabulous time working with you, laughing with you and taking it all in~
I admire your youthful beauty even as you're a year older today, your large and generous heart as you always put others before yourself and care for them, your patience, your creativity and for all that you are as a person and my mother, but most of all I admire how you love me each and every day with unconditional love and have been the most loving, attentive and nurturing mother from the very beginning.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment