Thursday, July 29, 2010

Busy Times



So tomorrow is Friday-yay, what a relief that is to say out loud especially when this week has been long and busy, work-wise and personal-wise (made that up!)

Saturday I am taking Brad to the airport and sending him off as he will be spending the next 10 days in California with his grandparents and will be seeing his extended family too, can we say Kate is jealous? sigh...I'll definitely miss my hunny-I hate being apart from him for even 24 hours! I am obsessed with this youtube video about airport hugs but of course it makes me sad as it's bittersweet to say goodbye to the ones you love but that return of hugs, kisses and sometimes tears is always wonderful~

This weekend I will be cleaning our apartment like a mad woman, running errands, trying a new recipe or two, catching up on some Bachelorette time and hopefully going for a run or hike with Marie in Great Falls, MD--we are surrounded by such beauty and it is so nice to escape the hustle and bustle of the city for some fresh air and exercise especially with a good friend to share in some laughs, chatter and the gorgeous sights!
I think a Costco date with Em is in order, as well as some torro frozen yogurt from Yogiberry-oh small treats, so soo satisfying...
Next week I am hoping to see one of my childhood friends for dinner (she is doing a graduate program and living in Bmore so she's close this summer) and then I am off on Friday to N.Y.C with Em for a empire-state-of-mind as I celebrate my bachelorette party with a bunch of my girly loves.

I received an adorable polka dot invite that filled me in to the fact that we will be dining at La Bottega but that is all of the details I know-supposedly the hotel we are staying at is very chic and fun--(Em got a great deal off of jetsetter.com-score!!) and we are doing a surprise activity after dinner...no no, don't be thinking strippers--I am very much a dinner and wine, spa and magazine, girlfriend movie date, home body kind of gal, nothing wild for Katers :)
looking forward to trying this Italian spot

No comments:

Post a Comment