Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ali, The Bachelorette

music video!

so sweettt
abc.com
one of my favs-he seems genuine, def very handsome, fun and a good fit for Ali
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pretty...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
now a SF gal

I like her easy going personality, her great taste in clothes and the fact that she's a New England girl-gives her added points!

I use to watch The Bachelor several years ago when it was still fairly new and would call my aunt (in FL) during commercial breaks and after the show to discuss the men or women, whomever was the bachelor(ette) at the time and we'd rate the contestants and insert our comments. It was almost like a fun game! I stopped watching the show for awhile, I saw a few glances of The Bachelor with Jake but he seemed out of touch with finding a sweet, down-to-earth lady and Vienna is just unattractive, spoiled and not a good match, if you ask me. So needless to say I lost interest for awhile but came back when I watched Ali and loved her magnetic personality-she seemed to be a lot of fun, and appeared to be fun to watch. So I've been watching, obsessively...and loving every moment of the show! I have to say I have a favorite on the show..
Roberto

Who are you hoping wins Ali's heart?

It is still early to tell though, I like Chris L.,Ty, still forming my opnion of Kirk & Frank..





No comments:

Post a Comment