Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Talented Bunch!

trying on dresses...what a surreal experience-couldn't have been any more special with my mom standing by my side~

I became giddy as we drove up to the White Dress for the first time!

Beth Chapman on the left, Sarah in the middle, my seamstress on the right, a great shot!
Lucinda Wesson on the left, from True and Wesson, my invitation and creative vision, graphic design expert!

Yumiko Fletcher on the left, from Hana Floral Design, my florist
& Sarah True from True and Wesson, my decor expert, visionary, day of wedding planner!!

Yumiko on the right, isn't she gorgeous?!!

this picture doesn't do justice to Yomiko's creative ability

Steve Depino, my photographer

Beth Chapman, Owner and Bridal Consultant-I found myself in a dream because she helped me chose my wedding dress this past fall

I feel very lucky in that I have surrounded myself with wonderful and very talented people to make sure that my wedding is fabulous and memorable in every regard. Here are the people who have helped me in the planning of my wedding and will capture it on the day of and for many years to reflect back on :) The planning of my wedding has been one of the most magical times in my life, I will always remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment