Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Father: A One-of-A-Kind-Man

At the Homestead Resort in VA
Happy Father's Day to my dad! I have looked up to him since I was a little girl and shared in endless laughs, love, story telling and lovely memories. I owe him for always believing in me, protecting me and giving me unwavering affection.

Introducing my dad to Brad's family/where Brad grew up

My dad really represents so many characteristics I wanted to find in a husband and life partner and I feel so lucky that my fiance is so alike my dad in..

-his passion
-his tenderness and love
-he's always a true gentleman
-his sensitivity and gentleness
-his strength in having very strong morals and the confidence he has in himself and the way he views the world in such in such a positive light

his heart aaand ....his patience with me :)

I will walk down the aisle on September 18th and join my life with the guy who has been my best friend and the love of my life for 6 years now, but my dad will always be one of the most important men to me.

I love you, dad, and thank you for being a role model to me and loving me unconditionally and always being true to yourself and to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment