Monday, June 14, 2010

Gingham,Tunics, Belted Dresses Happy!

how sweet is this dress-it's at net-a-porter.com for $490! (woww!)

here is LC wearing it


absolutely am in love with the grey one on the left, ahhh

a perfect way to beat the summer heat and still look stylish and pulled together!
looking good, ladies
maybe she is just really beautiful so anything looks great on her glowing skin-- but I think this tunic is very cute

love Kerstin's look

love waist defining dresses, maybe that is because my waist is one feature about me I actually like :)

I am really loving gingham recently-maybe because it is summertime and bbqs are happening and I think they are so darling to hang out in. I am currently looking for the perfect gingham look without it being too much.

I'm still very much into tunics and belted dresses...I am a girl who loves clothes way too much-but is that even possible?! Oh well, happy Monday! hopefully these style pics will get you through your long work day~

No comments:

Post a Comment