Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cute Word Grouping!

My mom has been sending me inspiring messages and quotes of the day lately and I have been really touched by her gesture. I know she has been trying to keep my spirits up and remind me to focus on the positive and all that I have in my life. Before I left home for the holidays I was given a huge momma bear hug and sent off with reassuring and sweet words, I know she is trying to give me support during a time in my life where I feel a little off balance and unsure of things (I'll explain more later).

Anyway, I love this word grouping she sent today and the line that stuck out to her and myself is--collect experiences, not things. Anyone who knows me knows that I like to hold on to old photos, articles of clothing, pieces of paper etc because they all have meanings to me etc but I am trying to be less cluttering, and also trying to buy less because I also have a big place in my heart for accessories, clothes, purses, you name it... so 2011 is all about finding inner peace, taking in all the greatness around me and savoring the memories with the ones I love.

1 comment: