Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Night Goodness

My husband served up the cassoulet he made (it took 3 days!) and it was so delicious and soul warming on this VERY chilly evening in the district--brrr. We walked across the street to see The Green Hornet with our many layers on and enjoyed the movie as we indulged in childhood favorites, B insisted on Milk Duds-haven't had those in years and I snuck some Twizzlers, yum...bonus of the night, we watched it with 3D glasses from the balcony of the theater, love that place--it was pretty empty and I loved all the space we were spoiled with tonight.

**PS-If you've never been to the Uptown Theater in Cleveland Park DC, I suggest you do, it is a fun experience**

We ended the night with Brad making wheat sourdough bread and me taking a luxurious bath which felt so wholesome and rejuvenating (my coworker was talking about picking up some Lush bubble bath products to indulge in her solo weekend trip away to Chicago and I think her bath idea rubbed off on me). Sitting in the steamy water was pure bliss, especially on this bone chilling night and wrapping myself in my kimono silk rope was the cherry on the top of my big ole sundae :-
{if you've never tried a Tocca candle, I suggest you run out to the store ASAP-and grab the "havana" one, you'll thank me later :)}

Gnight everyone...remember to....

No comments:

Post a Comment