Monday, January 10, 2011

My flowers are famous!


Yumiko at Hana Floral Design was my favorite person to work with for making our wedding come alive with my vision (and Momma C's vision too). She was a creative genius who couldn't have been more pleasant and sweet..she completely blew me away with her work. I love her and told her I needed to hug her in order to attempt to show her how thankful I was for all of her hard work. I love my mom's facial expression in this picture, pure contentment and excitement!

my beauties
I know I am behind in posting our wedding photos, as well as some from our mini-moon to Nantucket. The delay is nothing personal, especially because I was beyond happy with all of the photos and get excited whenever I look at them--it brings back to life the most memorable day in my life and I am forever grateful to have these pictures (and wedding video-soon!) and memories to re-live this very special time in my life.
I wanted to give a shout out to Brides Connecticut magazine because they did a spread on different floral arrangements and mine was one of them in the mix. You can see a small picture above of my flower arrangement-I was absolutely head over heels with them, they were magnificent!! I loved how unique and unusual they were and hope that my arrangement inspires other brides trying to capture a vintage-y, Anthropologie-esque, traditional, classy with a flair feel for their wedding :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment