Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies, Need I Say More?

It is that time of the year, that sweet, delicious, time of year that brings back my childhood recollections of girl scout cookie selling up and down our cul-de-sac trying to raise enough money for that special prize for the one who sells the most. Over the years, the cookies have come to mean so much more than just a yummy cookie. I have fond memories of myself in my daisy and brownie uniform doing crafts with close friends, going on camping trips, my creative mother acting as troop leader [look at her above, she seems overwhelmed by all of us silly girls and sure has her hands full!]-- they bring amazing memories, a smile to my face and stand as a reminder of my innocence and childhood.

{name your favorite}
{these have stood as my favorite for some time now but I think there is a new contender in town--B and I are crazy about chocolate/pb combos and love the tagalongsss}
PS I even ordered two boxes of the friendly pb and chocolate pair because my hunny is known to eat a box in one sitting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment